Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2004/02/04 19:26:53 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/ojb/samples/woody employee.js

On 04.02.2004 15:18, joerg@apache.org wrote:

>   Modified:    src/blocks/ojb/samples/woody employee.js
>   Log:
>   fixed line endings issue
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.7       +32 -32    cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/ojb/samples/woody/employee.js

This file was broken in that way that I had unix line ends on a windows
machine. Viewing the file in notepad made this more than clear, opening
it in jEdit shows this too as jEdit is line ends aware. I converted it
to Windows line ends using jEdit. But from below it does not look that
good, does it? These "2 lines per 1 line" in the commit mail has been a
good hint on broken line ends until now. Can somebody fix it or point on
a tool for verifying such issues and fixing them?

Joerg