Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jim Crossley <cr...@charter.net> on 2002/08/16 16:39:48 UTC

Something ate my submit request parameter

I just tried to upgrade from 1.1b1 to 1.1b2.

In my jsp page, I have a nested form that includes multiple submit buttons:

With b1, I used to get a request parameter named "submit".  With b2, I
don't.  My app kinda depends on that behavior.  Is there any way I can get
it back, please?

Jim

Re: REPOST: Something ate my submit request parameter

Posted by Kenneth Stout <ke...@attbi.com>.
Add property="submit" to your tags.

Kenneth.

RESOLVED: Something ate my submit request parameter

Posted by Jim Crossley <cr...@charter.net>.
In case anyone else runs into this...

With 1.1b2, it seems I now must include the property attribute of
<input> element.  I guess the 1.1b1 version of SubmitTag defaulted the name
attribute to "submit" in the absence of a property attribute.  Is that
behavior so bad?

Jim

Posted by Jim Crossley <cr...@charter.net>.
Help?  Please?