Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fox <Th...@seitenbau.net> on 2012/12/02 20:42:57 UTC

start releasing torque 4.0 ?

Are there any objections to start releasing torque 4 in its current state ?
Any things that still need to be done ?

The build is broken because the new apache parent pom used a new
maven-plugin-plugin version which breaks for simple string default values
in plugins. This should be fixed by my last commit.
There are some jira tickets still open. I expect to fix TORQUE-236 before
the release out see no chance to fix the other two soon.

Note that I have reorganised the site in svn but have not published the
site lately, you have to build it manually for checking. I was expecting
the db site to switch to the apache cms before now but apparently this did
not happen.

    Thomas