Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jan Ove Aase <ja...@osc.no> on 2000/07/10 14:49:05 UTC

Borland Xerces Lib

I have just signed on to this list, and I picked up the contribution below
in the archive of this mailing list.

I have tried to compile the Xerces lib, following the directions given by
Alan Garny, without success. I have also downloaded his Xerces.lib and
Xerces.dll, and then tried to compile the DOMPrint sample, also
downloaded from the same site. I managed to compile it, eventually, but
when I try to load an xml-document, it crashes. I have also downloaded the
executable DOMPrint program of mr. Garny, and that seems to works fine.

Any ideas? I can give more details, if necessary.

Jan Ove Aase