Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net> on 2008/07/29 15:12:16 UTC

Roles filter

Hi there,

I'm trying to set up a RolesAuthorizationFilter, unsuccesfully.

A quick question regarding the code in SVN trunk:

When you apply the [url] section from servlet filter config, for
example the line:

  /service/** = authcBasic,roles[admin]

according to code, it gets applied as String[] in PathMatchingFilter
(the parent of RolesAuthzFilter), on line 53.

BUT, the RolesAuthorizationFilter on line 42 tries to cast it to
Set<String> and throws ClassCastException...

Am i missing something here? Is this a bug or i did oversee something?

~t~

Re: Roles filter

Posted by Les Hazlewood <le...@hazlewood.com>.
Hi Tamás,

You're absolutely correct - it shouldn't have been casting to a Set.

I've committed the fix - your CI server should already be building the new
.jar ;)

Thanks for reporting it!

Cheers,

Les