Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Hendrik Lücke-Tieke <he...@outlook.com> on 2016/02/13 20:22:13 UTC

uimafit builds broken?

Hi,

i tried to prepare a pull request fort he spring-uima Autowiring, but it
looks no branch is building (tests are failing on my machine). Am I missing
something in my dev environment or is this a known issue?

Best,

helt

Re: uimafit builds broken?

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
"git diff > ISSUENUMBER.patch" should do the trick I guess. The
resulting file can then be attached to a Jira issue.

In the rare case that completely new file is submitted (like the present
one), simply attaching the new file would also serve its purpose.

Cheers,

-- Richard

RE: uimafit builds broken?

Posted by helt <he...@outlook.com>.