Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Jeremy Daggett <je...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2014/04/21 20:11:39 UTC

OpenStack Glance Refactoring

Greetings!

This message is to inform the development community of some upcoming changes coming to the jclouds-labs-openstack [1] project this week.

I am in the midst of pulling in a community contribution [2] that provides early support for the Glance v2 API. As a part of this work, these APIs will be aligned to match the API versioning used by OpenStack [3].

The package names will be refactored accordingly:

org.jclouds.openstack.glance.v1_0 -> org.jclouds.openstack.glance.v1
org.jclouds.openstack.glance.v2_0 -> org.jclouds.openstack.glance.v2

The Glance project is not considered production ready, so I also plan to mark them as "@Beta". If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Thanks.

/jd

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/tree/master/openstack-glance
[2] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/77