Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2017/05/23 20:45:01 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Tamaya 0.3-incubating

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 0.3-incubating release of
Apache Tamaya out.
The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] and releases [3].

The tag is available at [3] and will renamed once the vote passed.

Please take a look at the artifacts and vote!

Please note:
This vote is a "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
[4]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
and why..............

Oliver

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetamaya-1024/
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tamaya/0.3-incubating/
[3]
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tamaya.git;a=commit;h=c9ee94333bdb2d51e205257b1e746c78261e2c73
[4] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Tamaya 0.3-incubating

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
+1

Werner

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Hi John,

I will create a new release today or tomorrow with a signed source
distribution.

Oliver

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Werner, you are right. The GPG Maven plugin only signs attached
artefacts and our distribution is not "attached". I have to figure out
how to couple both.

Oliver

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for pointing that out John.
I know I had to go through that when releasing some artifacts of DeviceMap
while it was active.
No rocket science though, so I would not change the vote and assume
everyone can change theirs if the necessary conditions (like those
signatures) are met.
All Maven repositories at Apache normally get those by default via the
Maven plugins.

Werner

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Tamaya 0.3-incubating

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
-1:

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Thanks for your voting. We had one -1 and +1. That means that the
suggested release did not pass our vote. I will prepare a new release
candidate.

Oliver