Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2007/02/15 20:30:22 UTC

JSR 291 License Update?

It have been about two weeks since we tabled the discussion about the
291 licensing terms.  Has there been any movement towards getting
"proposed final licensing terms"?

I don't want us to have to discuss the terms against a deadline again
as it tends to make it an argument instead of a discussion.

-dain

Re: JSR 291 License Update?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
Not yet.  What will matter is the next step in the JCP process.

geir