Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2014/12/10 14:05:49 UTC

Added 'Promise' class to SDK

Hi,

I have just committed the 'Promise' class to the SDK. This class
follows the JavaScript Promise/A+ pattern [1].

I'm working on a Wiki article [2] to explain how cool Promises are and
what they can mean for Flex projects, but for now, here is some
reading:

http://spring.io/understanding/javascript-promises
http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/es6/promises/

Please read 'Actionscript' where these articles use 'JavaScript' ;-)

EdB

1: https://promisesaplus.com/
2: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/cIH_Ag

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Added 'Promise' class to SDK

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 10, 2014 11:11 PM, "Erik de Bruin" <er...@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

> > The wiki page does not seem to exist, btw.
>
> That's weird ... I just clicked and it takes me to the page with the
> example code.

Actually the page loads fine now.  Looks awesome!

Thanks,
Om

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Very nice!  Looking forward to using this in a project sometime soon.