Posted to general@gump.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2003/12/09 17:01:47 UTC

Moving code between (SVN) repositories...

When we try to do an update ('cos we had some code) it fails 'cos the code
is not longer where the information in the .svn sub-directory says it is. I
think we'll need to do an 'rm -r cvs/directory-naming' on all Gumps (that
had SVN).

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/directory-naming/work/update_directory-naming.html

svn: Invalid filesystem revision number
svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/test/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: reference to non-existent revision '13' in filesystem '/x1/svn/test/db'

I've done it on LSD.

It would be nice if we could (via metadata or ????) signal a request for a
fresh checkout as opposed to n update. Any thoughts?

regards,

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise: