Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Melanie Philpot <Me...@anite.com> on 2004/05/07 11:49:01 UTC

How to use XSLT service?

Thanks for all your help, I've now got an example running.
Please could someone point me to a how to or tutorial on setting up an XSLT service, preferably with example xml and xslt docs.

Thanks

Melanie

Melanie Philpot
Web Developer
Central Government Division
Anite Public Sector
110 Fleet Road
Fleet
Hampshire
GU51 4BL

tel:  01252 360650
ddi: 01252 360668
fax: 01252 819729

email:mailto:melanie.philpot@anite.com
web: http://www.aniteps.com
Registered Office: Anite Public Sector: 100 Longwater Avenue, GreenPark, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6GP. VAT No. 732 9280 28
Registered in England No. 4045673

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please inform the sender and do not print, copy or disclose its contents to any other person nor use it for any purpose other than for what it was intended.
nor use it for any purpose other than for what it was intended.

Scanned for viruses by MessageLabs. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed. This email is intended for the named recipient only, and may contain confidential information and proprietary material. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited.