Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Joerg Hohwiller <jo...@j-hohwiller.de> on 2005/09/29 23:11:43 UTC

[logging] log4j-1.2.12 at ibiblio?

Re: [logging] log4j-1.2.12 at ibiblio?

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

> To make it clear:
> I was expecting it at
>
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/log4j/jars/
>
> and there it is. Provided at 23-Sep-2005 16:00. That is before
> I wrote the first mail. So as I said - I am the one who seems to be blind.
> So are we talking about minotaur.apache.org now?

minotaur.apache.org is the source from which the distros get copied to many
mirrors, ibiblio is just one of those mirrors.  As a Maven user, you don't need
to worry about how they get there.

Yoav

Re: [logging] log4j-1.2.12 at ibiblio?

Posted by Joerg Hohwiller <jo...@j-hohwiller.de>.

Hi there,

Mark Womack wrote:
> Thanks, Yoav.  I will look into copying the 1.2.12 build there tonight.
Weren't you the one who pointed out that it is already available at ibiblio?

To make it clear:
I was expecting it at

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/log4j/jars/

and there it is. Provided at 23-Sep-2005 16:00. That is before
I wrote the first mail. So as I said - I am the one who seems to be blind.
So are we talking about minotaur.apache.org now?
Else there is no need for action ;)

> -Mark
Thanks
  Jörg

Posted by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Mark,

Posted by Joerg Hohwiller <jo...@j-hohwiller.de>.

Re: [logging] log4j-1.2.12 at ibiblio?

Posted by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org>.
No problem. I have not done it before. Can you point me at something
describing what we have to specifically do?

Posted by Joerg Hohwiller <jo...@j-hohwiller.de>.

Arnaud HERITIER wrote:
> It was done some days ago
>
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/log4j/jars/
>
> Arnaud
Hi Arnaud,

you are right. I quickly checked again before writing the mail,
but it seems I am blind or stupid (actually I used another browser
that does plain-alphabetical ordering :))

Thanks
  Jörg

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
It was done some days ago