Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@quasareclipse.co.uk> on 2009/04/22 11:20:02 UTC

GSoC project

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would let those who don't already know that my recent GSoC
application was successful. I will be working on a new user interface and
replacing some of the guts of the JMX Management Console for the Java
broker, plus any associated JMX work required on the broker.

Aidan will be my wise owl during the process. We are going to sit down for a
bit of planning at some point soon, but there are some topics it would be
good for everyone to discuss in advance of that. I will kick that off later
today.

Robbie

Re: GSoC project

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> Just thought I would let those who don't already know that my recent GSoC
> application was successful.

Congratulations!

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org