Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com> on 2010/06/07 19:13:32 UTC

Git mirroring for whirr?

Any objections for me to get whirr setup (I'll enter the infra jira)
with git mirroring?
http://www.apache.org/dev/git.html#git-mirrors

Here's the data I would provide:

----------------------------------
** Name of the codebase:

"Apache Whirr"

** Name of the requested Git mirror, for example "tika.git"

whirr.git

** Subversion path of the codebase, for example "/lucene/tika/"

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/whirr/

** Subversion layout, in case it is different from the standard "trunk,
branches, tags" structure.

Whirr uses the standard subversion layout.

Patrick

Re: Git mirroring for whirr?

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com>.
JIRA created for this: