Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2003/11/04 04:59:03 UTC

Re: [OT] keeping up with traffic

Leo Simons wrote:

> Farr, Aaron wrote:
>
>> With the 'flurry of traffic' that's been going on recently, I can barely
>> keep up.  I think I completely missed this thread (looks like I at
>> one point
>> read Berin's original [RT]).  I'm amazed that any of the subscribers can
>> keep on top of the deluge.
>

> I have 262 unread messages on avalon-dev atm.

Leo:
Your a wimp!! [1]
ROTFL

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

Re: [OT] keeping up with traffic

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 11:51, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> Leo Simons wrote:
>
> > While we're on the subject of whimpyness...you *still* haven't
> > submitted an entry for the most silly picture contest...
>

> That because as far as I known - there ain't any silly pictures of me ;-)
>
> Steve.

I avoid cameras, but somehow this shot got taken:

http://jadetower.org/images/jaaron_16.jpg

--
 jaaron  <http://jadetower.org>

Re: [OT] keeping up with traffic

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
Stephen McConnell wrote:
> Leo Simons wrote:
>>
>> I have 262 unread messages on avalon-dev atm.
>
> Leo:
> Your a wimp!! [1]
> ROTFL

maybe if you were to start writing sensible English I would be able to
keep up...you meant to say, obviously:

         You're a wimp! [1]
         ROTFL