Posted to pubscribe-user@ws.apache.org by "Stephen J. Lombardo" <st...@zetetic.net> on 2005/12/10 19:59:44 UTC

pubscribe 1.1 and ws-eventing

Hi All,

I've downloaded pubscribe version 1.1, and have setup the example WSN
scenarios and a small test implementation of of my own and everything
has gone smoothly.

However, I'm having trouble figuring out how to get WS-Eventing working.
I see the code in the source distribution in the org.apache.ws.eventing
package, and it appears to have classes for the requisite port types and
services. I also see the compiled classes in the pubscribe jar file in
the binary version, along with a client-deploy.wsdd file in there. Yet
there is no definition of any org.apache.ws.eventing classes in
wsrf-config.xml file, no separate server-deploy.wsdd, no WSDL,  etc.

I am wondering if eventing is fully supported by pubscribe, or if it is
still under development. If it is supported, can anyone on the list
point me in the right general direction for how to make use of
pubscribe's implementation?

Thanks!

--
Cheers,