Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by subbu_tce <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/01 11:51:08 UTC

Wicket - Multi Instance Support

Hi,

Does wicket provide any support for multiple application instances per
user's session?

In other words, how does wicket handle multiple browser windows for the
sample application.

Thanks.

Re: Wicket - Multi Instance Support

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Multiple browser windows viewing the same application?  You can turn on
multi-window support in your application init method by adding:

getPageMapSettings().setAutomaticMultiwindowSupport(true) - I think that's
the naming

This uses different page maps for each window / tab that's open.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com