Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/22 09:57:54 UTC

iOS changes in 2.2.0

I'm preparing a blog post. Here is the outline of what I have so far:

1. CordovaLib multiple architecture support (across all versions of iOS)
2. Added Capture API microphone image for iPhone 5 dimensions and
orientation fix
3. Adde dFileTransfer API progress events, abort function
4. Cordova.plist - added two new iOS 6 properties
(SuppressesIncrementalRendering, KeyboardDisplayRequiresUserAction)
5. Added Globalization Core Plugin
6. Fixed iOS 6 orientation issues
7. Added iOS 6 LocalStorage changes (backup flag)
8. bin/create changes for shared and CordovaLib copying
9. uncrustify hook for committers
10. onReset() override for plugins

Link:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/blob/b74752f42da53532150d17aab80c0c6ae36a1a69/RELEASENOTES.md

Re: iOS changes in 2.2.0

Posted by Shazron Abdullah <sh...@gmail.com>.
Yeah 2.2.0rc2 docs are not uploaded yet.

Re: iOS changes in 2.2.0

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.

Re: iOS changes in 2.2.0

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
This is awesome indeed.

Re: iOS changes in 2.2.0

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
The part about it being 25 times faster is in there.

Simon

Re: iOS changes in 2.2.0

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
Embloginated at