Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Victor Sosa <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/29 18:45:03 UTC

Who's interested on Cordova translation process ownership?

Hello community.

It's with mixed feelings that I have to say this. My current assignment at
work is keeping me away from the community, hence I  haven't been able to
perform in the way all of you deserve in reciprocity for your hard work.

Because of this, I need to hand over the translation work in order to keep
it as up-to-date as possible. My best two candidates are Andrey Kurdumov
and Dmitry Blotsky, but others are invited as well.

Process-wise, this is what is required to do
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/doc-translation-process.md

And it takes about 2 hours per week to accomplish this
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/5.1.1/guide/overview/

Who's interested? Just let me know so we can have a conversation and
properly transfer the ownership.

Nevertheless, I won't be disappearing from the community, instead I'll be
just sneaking around (like I've been doing the last couple of months).
You'll see me from time to time.

Re: Who's interested on Cordova translation process ownership?

Posted by Andrey Kurdumov <ka...@googlemail.com>.
Will setting up environment for building website. Then double-check
translations.

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrey Kurdumov <ka...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Victor Sosa <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrey Kurdumov <ka...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Victor Sosa <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrey Kurdumov <ka...@googlemail.com>.

Fwd: Who's interested on Cordova translation process ownership?

Posted by Victor Sosa <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello community.