Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org> on 2014/04/13 13:09:19 UTC

Fwd: ApacheCon EU: Budapest, November 17-21

Hi dear dev's,

I want to share the info for the ApacheCon Europe in Budapest this year.
Please have a look at the official website at

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/.

I am thinking about attending. Who else?

The CFP is now open ...

ApacheCon Europe
Budapest, Hungary
November 17 - 21, 2014

Cheers

Andy

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On 24 Jun 2014, at 17:23 , Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> wrote:

> Just registered. Who else has registered? Hope to see some of you
> there in November!

I just submitted these talks (omitting a BigCouch one, because Joan
wanted to do one :)

- Apache CouchDB State of the Union
- Introduction to CouchDB
- CouchDB Replication: A Robust Sync Architecture for the Mobile World
- CouchDB — Distributed Data Storage for Everyone
- The CouchDB Implementation
- Contributing to CouchDB

I’m definitely going and I’m looking forward to hang out with you all!

We should definitely do a little CouchDB summit with everyone who is
there.

Remember, there are travel stipends available if this is out of your
expense range :)

Best
Jan

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.