Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Ryadh khsib <ry...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/29 11:39:00 UTC

Installation instructions

Hello everyone,

I would like to join the project. Do you have any documentation about the
dev setup for eclipse?

Cheers,
Ryadh

Re: Installation instructions

Posted by Paulo Ricardo Paz Vital <pv...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>.
I'm using Eclipse and followed the steps described in the
HowToContribute wiki, importing directly from SVN that repositories I
wanted, and then set to build using the internal Ant version that
Eclipse provides, and the specific Java SDK I'm using (IBM Java).

May be the tip that Camille described is better, but I executed
everything "manually", and haven't had any problem.

Regards, Paulo.

--
Paulo Ricardo Paz Vital, Staff Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center, IBM Systems & Technology Group

Re: Installation instructions

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Camille Fournier <ca...@apache.org>.