Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by HENROTAY PIERRE <Pi...@sbs.be> on 2000/11/29 14:15:32 UTC

Support for ACLs in Tomcat ?

I am new to this list and I have a specific question (and did not find a complete answer in the archives): does Tomcat support ACLs (for access control authorization) ? In particular, how to allow/disallow access to a given servlet via an ACL ?

Pierre Henrotay

Siemens Business Services

Re: Support for ACLs in Tomcat ?

Posted by Steven Peterson <sp...@frontierproductions.net>.
Tomcat version 3.2b8 has an example of how to limit access to certain pages/jsps to specific user roles (under 'Security').

- Steven Peterson

--
Steven Peterson, President
Frontier Productions, Inc.