Posted to user@geode.apache.org by "Thacker, Dharam" <dh...@jpmorgan.com> on 2017/07/28 10:44:13 UTC

EOFException on incoming message [Geode 1.1.1]

Hi Team,

I am seeing multiple below error messages in our all servers in cluster. Could you help us to understand/resolve the same?

Version: Geode 1.1.1
OS: Red Hat Linux 6.8
JDK: 1.8

[error 2017/07/28 00:13:30.521 EDT EventServer <unicast receiver,hostXXX> tid=0x45] JGRP000030: hostXXX<v2>:1025: failed handling incoming message: java.io.EOFException
java.io.EOFException
        at org.jgroups.util.ByteArrayDataInputStream.readShort(ByteArrayDataInputStream.java:138)
        at org.jgroups.protocols.TP.handleSingleMessage(TP.java:1705)
        at org.jgroups.protocols.TP.receive(TP.java:1654)
        at org.apache.geode.distributed.internal.membership.gms.messenger.Transport.receive(Transport.java:160)
        at org.jgroups.protocols.UDP$PacketReceiver.run(UDP.java:701)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Thanks & Regards,
Dharam

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

RE: EOFException on incoming message [Geode 1.1.1]

Posted by "Thacker, Dharam" <dh...@jpmorgan.com>.
Thanks Bruce!

I have reported this to Jgroups.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JGRP-2210