Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Steve Holden <st...@town-index.com> on 2000/11/08 09:55:02 UTC

Re: HTML-COCOON problem

on 8/11/00 7:07 pm, Marco Spinetti at m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it wrote:

Hi,
I have a problem with a page which it must issue Html. ( in my Stylesheet I
create the Tag with the Html, but some of these Tag contain the "&nbsp;"
entity reference notice very much in Html.( this serves for Netscape which
does not want empty elements ). The problem is that Cocoon it does not allow
me to put this reference to entity: how can I do?
Thanks for the help
Marco
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it

You have to use the numeric reference for these special chars to work. If
you use: &#160; this will work ok

Steve Holden