Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Jay Allen <al...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/03/03 01:31:19 UTC

Problem with the website URL on comments

Hey guys,

We are using Roller 2.0 and it's working well except for one bizarre
problem.  When we make a comment and give a URL to a website the URL shows
up correctly for awhile but after a little bit it changes to the relative
URL of the page we're making the comment on (/page/handle?entry).  It is
correct in the database initially but once it magically changes it's
changed in the database too.

Also if we make a comment without a website initially there isn't a
website on the comment but after a little while the relative URL of the
page we're commenting on shows up.  When we trackback to the page it
always shows the relative URL of the page we're commenting on, never the
page that we trackbacked from.

Some process is going through and changing the URL of all of our comments.
 Has anyone seen this before or have any idea what's going on?

Thanks!
Jay

Think you know sports?
http://www.lockerjock.com