Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "A. Gideonse" <ag...@planet.nl> on 2004/07/23 01:04:19 UTC

[users@httpd] apache 2.0.50 returns 304 when requesting images

I've installed Apache 2.0.50 recently with the newest version of PHP and
MySQL. After opening my website on the localhost I found out that some of
the images were not loading. In my log I found message like these:

127.0.0.1 - - [23/Jul/2004:00:42:48 +0200] "GET /files/title.jpg HTTP/1.1"
304 -
127.0.0.1 - - [23/Jul/2004:00:42:48 +0200] "GET /files/header.jpg HTTP/1.1"
304 -
127.0.0.1 - - [23/Jul/2004:00:42:48 +0200] "GET /files/body.jpg HTTP/1.1"
304 -
127.0.0.1 - - [23/Jul/2004:00:42:48 +0200] "GET /files/menu.jpg HTTP/1.1"
304 -
127.0.0.1 - - [23/Jul/2004:00:42:48 +0200] "GET /files/right.jpg HTTP/1.1"
304 -
127.0.0.1 - - [23/Jul/2004:00:42:48 +0200] "GET /files/footer.jpg HTTP/1.1"
304 -

Some images were loaded but not all, can anyone tell me what to do about
this? Thx in advance.

Re: [users@httpd] apache 2.0.50 returns 304 when requesting images

Posted by "A. Gideonse" <ag...@planet.nl>.
Nothing, I tried loading in Opera but still the problem. I just saw a thread
about image larger than 200 bytes and I made the same changes as told there.
Now it works fine. Thnx anyway :-).
Posted by Tim Burden <ti...@burden.ca>.

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.