Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by neo qing <ne...@msn.com> on 2007/07/20 03:41:26 UTC

axis2 :how to manage the web service via API

Hi,guys:
         I have a question about managing the web service via axis2.
         In our project we need to manage the wbe service ,but we cannot let
user know the axis2,there is a UI in our system and it will submit the
action(such as:active,inactive) to our servlet.the question is so far I
DONOT find the API to manage the web service provided by axis2,we only mange
the service via administrator UI ,I have read some source of axis2 and find
that they implement it by update the axis2.xml. am I correct.
       BTW,Can I implement it by using listener?
        Any reply is appreciation.

thank you all.

Neo.qing