Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Rohit Hukkeri <ro...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2019/03/09 05:57:42 UTC

Quick Add button for shopping list on Orderentry screen is not working

Hello team,

I am working on an issue regarding adding the items in the shopping list to
shopping cart and found some issues in doing the same.Please find the
ticket link below where I have added detailed information regarding the
issue.
url: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9908

Please suggest me what should we do to solve the corresponding issue as the
issue is regenerating since old versions of OFBiz.

*Thanks and Regards*
*Rohit Hukkeri* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P 452010
Linkedin: *Rohit Hukkeri
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohit-hukkeri-012260170/>*