Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Morgan Delagrange <mo...@apache.org> on 2001/05/07 22:53:01 UTC

Site updated with news!

Hi all,

I updated the site with the new news and "state" section.  Check it out!

  http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/index.html

There is a DTD in the src/doc directory that indicates the new tags for
news, if you want to use them.

For the new section that describes each tag library, I simply grabbed the
description from each taglib's home page.  In some cases, this description
didn't seem very good (e.g. the JNDI taglib).  Feel free to update the
description if you like.

As I noted earlier, all tags are indicated as pre-release tags.  I
plan to stage a binary release for DBTags soon, and I'll add info on that
process to the HOWTO-RELEASE document.  Tags cannot move out of the
"Pre-Release" category without performing a versioned release.

I'm sure there's stuff I'm forgetting, but that's probably enough for now.

- Morgan

Re: Site updated with news!

Posted by horwat <Ju...@Sun.COM>.
The main site's html pages will now be pushed out in the nightly build. I
had done it manually before but with the added news section, nightly updates
make more sense.

Just in case, the main site's pages will now be automatically backed up in
the following directory: /www/jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/website-backup

Justy

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <mo...@apache.org>.

Re: Site updated with news!

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.