Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io> on 2018/08/01 01:22:53 UTC

Re: Creating and deleting Kafka Topics in Scala App

Is `delete.topic.enable` set to `true`? It's a broker configuration.

-Matthias

Posted by Pulkit Manchanda <pu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the response.
I found the issue, actually my streaming job was still writing to the topic
even after I deleted it.
And my brokerhad default setting of auto.create.topic. So the topic was
created again.

Thanks
Pulkit

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.