Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com> on 2013/11/12 17:04:35 UTC

uploading to maven repository

Hi all,

I have a chance to convince xenserver to upload their java stubs to maven so that we don't have to keep a copy of it in ours source code.  They're stuck on the whole upload process as they've never dealt with maven before.  Is there anyone who can walk me through how to do it?

Reading the maven guide[1], it seems to easiest would be to just upload the artifact[2].  Is that the right approach?

Thanks.

--Alex
[1] http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html
[2] https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Uploading+3rd-party+Artifacts+to+The+Central+Repository

RE: uploading to maven repository

Posted by Devdeep Singh <de...@citrix.com>.
Hi Alex,

One of the reasons we have a copy of the java bindings is because cloudstack makes a customization to set the connection timeout. Will these customizations be kept when the stubs are uploaded to maven?

Regarding,
Devdeep

Posted by Frankie Onuonga <fr...@gmail.com>.
hi,