Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/12 22:26:33 UTC

Re: building source with Eclipse & Maven

The servicemix-service-engine and servicemix-binding-component are actually
Maven2 archetypes and therefore aren't real projects that run in Eclipse (so
you probably don't want to import them into Eclipse).  The problem with the
AccessType was corrected earlier this week :)

Posted by TonyDrago <do...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Thanks! There doesn't seem to be a new snapshot release with the fix, but I
guess you just need to change all the references from:

javax.xml.bind.annotation.AccessType

javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlAccessType

At least it compiles if you do that :)
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.