Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2015/02/25 23:27:35 UTC

Thinking of making the first 0.98.11 RC on 3/2

We already have 79 committed changes for it, looks like.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Thinking of making the first 0.98.11 RC on 3/2

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
I've tagged 7139c90 as 0.98.11RC0

Let me do a few preliminary checks before I call a vote.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Probably won't matter, but I am behind due to more than expected email
waiting on a Monday morning. I'll do the RC late tonight.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy