Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Rocco Scappatura <Ro...@sttspa.it> on 2007/01/19 10:30:44 UTC

Mail sent from Lotus Notes blocked

Hello,

I use amavisd-new. When I send emails from Lotus Notes they get blocked.

Even If they are "plain" messages. Indeed they are however MIME
messages.

I would like to verify if there is a way to analyse what is the tokens
whose raise the score so that the message is considered spam while the
message is really a false positive.

TIA;

rocsca

Re: Mail sent from Lotus Notes blocked

Posted by Ralf Hildebrandt <Ra...@charite.de>.
* Rocco Scappatura <Ro...@sttspa.it>:

> Hello,
>
> I use amavisd-new. When I send emails from Lotus Notes they get blocked.

Why? What's in the logs?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (i.A. des IT-Zentrums)         Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155