Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net> on 2007/05/07 00:25:22 UTC

I did some maintenance on JIRA issues - feel free to update if I did wrong update.

There were 60+ issues with no component, so I went through and set them
- I only spent a little time on each one and made an educated guess.  If
you have better insight feel free to update - I won't mind.

Please if you are reporting a regression test bug, set the regression
test component - then our release can track them using the existing
query.  You can also set the regression flag, but I would like to be
able to track both (ie. there are regressions that are not part of
our test suite, and there are likely regression test issues that are
test problems and not actual regressions in the product).