Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Ping Wang <pi...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/27 01:51:02 UTC

[Discuss] RocketMQ-MQTT 1.0.0 LTS release

Hello, RocketMQ Community,

This is the discussion for the release of RocketMQ-MQTT 1.0.0 LTS(long-term
support ) version. This is the first version. The subsequent bug fixes will
be back ported to this version from the trunk in a timely manner,  and the
LTS version has a support period of 18 months.

If there are no other sounds, I would like to call for a vote for
RocketMQ-MQTT 1.0.0 release :-)

回复: [Discuss] RocketMQ-MQTT 1.0.0 LTS release

Posted by Hu Zongtang <zo...@hotmail.com>.
+1 for voting to release this version.
We can organize a new Apache RocketMQ Community Meeting to discuss RocketMQ-MQTT schedule and next working items after releasing 1.0.0 LTS.
________________________________

Re: Re: [Discuss] RocketMQ-MQTT 1.0.0 LTS release

Posted by Xiaorui Wang <vi...@apache.org>.
+1 for voting

hill <hi...@126.com>于2022年8月27日 周六16:20写道:

--

Best regards,

Xiaorui Wang[#] - Apache RocketMQ PMC chair
[#] https://github.com/vintagewang

Re:Re: [Discuss] RocketMQ-MQTT 1.0.0 LTS release

Posted by hill <hi...@126.com>.
+1 for voting

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.
+1 for voting