Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Health@drpradhan.com" <he...@drpradhan.com> on 2001/08/21 05:00:16 UTC

.htaccess configuration

I want to set up password protected areas and customized error pages for my
site. I have full CGI-BIN access and Perl 5.03 installed on the server. The
Apache Version is 1.13. Which script to be installed and how? I tried with
one but it says server error. It appears that the .htaccess file is not
configured because I uploaded it. Can any one tell me the commands to be
added to access.conf? and what steps need to be taken in order to run the
script successfully?
Thanking you
Regards,
Ashutosh Pradhan