Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Sumit Baurai <su...@devoteam.com> on 2018/06/01 11:03:01 UTC

Re: StreamsConfig.DEFAULT_PRODUCTION_EXCEPTION_HANDLER_CLASS_CONFIG

Thanks Guozhang !!

Any idea when would that be?

*Sumit*

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
You can find the release plan for 2.0 here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=80448820

Beside, as Matthias mentioned you can still work around it as of now by
hard-coding the string values in your app:

props.put("default.deserialization.exception.handler", ...)

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang