Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/02 09:07:14 UTC

Airflow 2.0 - Planning / Scoping / Tracking / Dev Calls

Hi Airflow devs,

Let's work towards delivering Airflow 2.0 together.

I have created a High-level Airflow 2.0 Planning doc (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Airflow+2.0+-+Planning).
This document is only intended for the process, objectives and the approach
(how we get to it) instead of a technical doc that discusses specific
Github issues/PRs/AIP .

We already have 2.0 Mileston (https://github.com/apache/airflow/milestone/3
- created by Ash) and the Wiki (
https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/10085#issuecomment-667622228 --
Created by Kamil)

I have created a Shared Calendar to schedule regular calls (fortnightly -
every 15 days) to start planning for Airflow 2.0 and then keep a track of
the progress.

*Calendar Link*:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=Y19kaGRoM2JkamM0MmM0bmd0bnBnN292Y3M5Z0Bncm91cC5jYWxlbmRhci5nb29nbGUuY29t

I am planning to have our first call next *Monday, 10 August* at *5:30 GMT *to
kickoff the process and hear everyone's thoughts and discuss the approach,
thoughts and suggestions. Let me know if that time is good for everyone
interested in participating.

Regards,
Kaxil

Re: Airflow 2.0 - Planning / Scoping / Tracking / Dev Calls

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
+1

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>

Re: Airflow 2.0 - Planning / Scoping / Tracking / Dev Calls

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org>.