Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2017/11/20 14:29:32 UTC

home path when using OpenEJB lifecycle

hi!

I'm extensively using the OpenEJBLifecycle with the runner.
All works pretty fine, but when I start the runner from a different directory then it doesn't properly detect the openejb.home.

Should we set openejb.home in the OpenEJBLifecycle class (if not already set ofc)?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: home path when using OpenEJB lifecycle

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
openejb.home should inherit from batchee.home automatically if not set
and openejb.base from batchee.home in all cases I think.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn