Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Matt M." <go...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/29 23:37:43 UTC

Facet numFound for facet values?

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to paginate through facet values. But it seems that
there is not a way to get the total number of values (numFound) under a
given facet field? For example, if I have a facet field called
"composition_era_facet" and the values are:

15th Century
16th Century
17th Century
18th Century
19th Century
20th Century

and I want pagination with 3 of those values per page, how do I calculate
the total pages? Or get the "numFound"?

Thank you,
Matt

Re: Facet numFound for facet values?

Posted by "Matt M." <go...@gmail.com>.
OK no problem. Thanks for explaining that to me. Actually it makes my life
easier :)

Matt

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Matt M." <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

So if my facet fields (and values) are changing depending on the
query/filters I have set, it sounds like it is not currently possible to
paginate through a single, facet field's values using a "total pages" value?

Thanks,
Matt

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.