Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org> on 2020/10/04 14:18:16 UTC

odd case or normal?

the following scenario is almost always happening:

1. the user enters the room

2. connection is not established (fails).

3. the user turns his mic off.

4. wait for few seconds.

5 the user turns his mic on.

6. connection to media server is established and keeps on even if the
session went for hours.

Looking at log files, I could not locate any ERROR or java exception or
WAR that I assume is related to this case.

Any idea of what is happening?

Re: odd case or normal?

Posted by Denis Noctor <de...@gmail.com>.
Will check this out and report back tomorrow. Thanks Maxim for taking the time and effort to get back to this issue. Really much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: odd case or normal?

Posted by Denis Noctor <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks again Maxim. Will check this out in the morning. Apologies for causing upset... but curious also to know If other users expressed similar concerns on “upgrade”.... rather than a “fresh install”. Talk soon. All the best, Denis.

Re: odd case or normal?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Here

--