Posted to user@empire-db.apache.org by exxos <ha...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/20 10:20:41 UTC

Log strategry with empire-db

Hi there,

Could you please advise me on how to desactivate the internal log of
empire-db?

For example prevent empire-db to log internaly SQL, internal exceptions or
others functional issues.
The idea is the I prefere my business to log issues...

Regards,
exxos.

Re: congratulations and my best wisches

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> wrote:
> Hi Francis,
>
> what do you consider a few?

1.72 (the average here in Belgium)

> I can recommend three - although I found that the third is a real challenge.
> If you need some help about how to do it, I'd be happy to give you some advice :-)

I've been practicing for a while, thanks anyway

> BTW: Thanks for writing the report.

np, not that it was that much work

http://www.somatik.be

re: congratulations and my best wisches

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Francis,

what do you consider a few?

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

http://www.somatik.be

congratulations and my best wisches

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Francis,

Re: summer is almost gone

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.

--
http://www.somatik.be

AW: summer is almost gone

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Benjamin,

summer is almost gone

Posted by Benjamin Venditti <be...@arcor.de>.
  Hi there,

i just had a look at the empre-db issues list in jira to see what i can do.
Issue  EMPIREDB-61 "Create a scala example project" looks interesting to

Re: Log strategry with empire-db

Posted by exxos <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thank you very much for your support, I will configure log4j as you advised.

Best regards,
exxos.

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.

http://www.somatik.be