Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by "al-col@libero.it" <al...@libero.it> on 2007/08/14 11:51:43 UTC

UsernameTokensingedAction with password Digest

hi,
The wss4j module don't work if you try to interoperate with .NET web services server that use Usernmatoken for authentication and signing and that force "passwordDigest".

This is because of the passwordoption parameter hardcoded into the UsernameTokenSignedAction class.

I you try to make it configurable it is not yet interoperable, beacuse of .NET use the clear password to generate the secret key and not the digested password as wss4j do.

I change the code accordingly and the magic happened.
Bye,
Alberto coletti

AW: UsernameTokensingedAction with password Digest

Posted by "Dittmann, Werner" <we...@nsn.com>.
Alberto,

wonderful - can you provide a patch :-) that we can
integrate with WSS4J? That would be great.

Regards,
Werner