Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Gilbert, Jeffrey" <gi...@ghc.org> on 2006/05/19 21:11:41 UTC

maven-site-plugin 2.0-beta-5 not generating index.html?

Any ideas? I stepped my local version back to 2.0-beta-4 and I was able to get my index.html page regenerated.

yðar einlægur

Jeffrey Gilbert
Sun Certified Java Developer
Sun Certified Web Component Developer
WebLogic Certified Developer
University of Washington, Business School Alumni

Group Health Cooperative
Information Services Division
Web Development Group
(206) 448-2072

This message and any attached files might contain confidential information protected by federal and state law. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entities originally named as addressees. The improper disclosure of such information may be subject to civil or criminal penalties. If this message reached you in error, please contact the sender and destroy this message. Disclosing, copying, forwarding, or distributing the information by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited by law.

Re: maven-site-plugin 2.0-beta-5 not generating index.html?

Posted by Dario Luis Coneglian Oliveros <ol...@cpqd.com.br>.
Correct.
If I am not mistaken, you should update the project-info-reports plugin
in order to get index.html generated.
Dário

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Unless I'm mistaken, this was covered in the following Maven User email thread:

From: Dario Luis Coneglian Oliveros <ol...@cpqd.com.br>
To: Maven Users List <us...@maven.apache.org>
Date: May 16, 2006 2:49 PM
Subject: [m2] site does not generate index.html anymore