Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org> on 2001/07/25 22:39:19 UTC

proxy server now integrated with UI

I've just committed into CVS some changes to integrate the HTTP proxy server
into JMeter's UI.  There is now a Config Element (called "Proxy Server") that
you can add to your threadgroup and configure (it allows you to choose the
port, and what types of things to include and exclude).

If you have a Web Test controller in you test, the recorded actions of your
browser will be converted into UrlConfig's and dumped into your Web Test
controller.  There's some extra intelligence there that I'm not going to get
into here - I'll write up some documentation for it tomorrow.  The proxy
server can correctly record multipart-form requests too.

--
Mike Stover
mstover1@apache.org