Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Stefan Klinger <kl...@cs.york.ac.uk> on 2006/03/27 17:08:17 UTC

HttpComponent tests fail

Hello,

I am running the tests on the latest revision of the servicemix-http
package. All the tests fail with a similar error (BindingException:
address already in use), an example of HttpSpringTest output is attached
below.

Thanks,
Stefan

Error creating bean with name 'jbi' defined in class path resource
[org/apache/servicemix/http/spring.xml]: Initialization of bean failed;
nested exception is javax.jbi.JBIException: Error calling start
bean with name 'jbi' defined in class path resource
[org/apache/servicemix/http/spring.xml]: Initialization of bean failed;
nested exception is javax.jbi.JBIException: Error calling start
javax.jbi.JBIException: Error calling start
    at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.start(BaseLifeCycle.java:199)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl.doStart(ComponentMBeanImpl.java:282)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentRegistry.setInitialRunningStateFromStart(ComponentRegistry.java:143)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentRegistry.start(ComponentRegistry.java:70)
    at org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.Registry.start(Registry.java:99)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer.start(JBIContainer.java:521)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.SpringJBIContainer.afterPropertiesSet(SpringJBIContainer.java:78)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1059)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:363)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:226)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:147)
    at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:275)
    at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:320)
    at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:158)
    at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:48)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpSpringTest.createBeanFactory(HttpSpringTest.java:82)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.tck.SpringTestSupport.setUp(SpringTestSupport.java:57)
Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
    at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Native Method)
    at
sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:119)
    at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:59)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector.open(SelectChannelConnector.java:162)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.AbstractConnector.doStart(AbstractConnector.java:279)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector.doStart(SelectChannelConnector.java:125)
    at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:37)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.http.ServerManager.createServer(ServerManager.java:188)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.http.ServerManager.createContext(ServerManager.java:93)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.ConsumerProcessor.start(ConsumerProcessor.java:95)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpEndpoint.activate(HttpEndpoint.java:91)
    at org.apache.servicemix.common.ServiceUnit.start(ServiceUnit.java:45)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpSpringComponent$LifeCycle.doStart(HttpSpringComponent.java:99)
    at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.start(BaseLifeCycle.java:191)

Re: HttpComponent tests fail

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
This is certainly because the 8192 port is in use on your computer.
Check port use using netstat and stop any process using port 8192 / 8193.

Cheer,
Guillaume Nodet