Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Zhao GuoHao (技术中心)" <gu...@sohu-inc.com> on 2013/10/12 11:42:09 UTC

I am finding a way to solve my problem (using kafka)

Hello Kafka :

I want to load message in brokers to hadoop,but I don't have a totally design for it , Can you
Give me a solution  ? Use camps ? Hadoop consumer ? How to use it ?

I find that the Hadoop Consumer in github (kafka version 0.7.2), I can only consume one partition of one topic ,but indeed ,each topic have 4 partitions in my company ,how to edit the source code and how to compile it  ? Please tell me  .

Thank you ! My lovely kafka .

Re: I am finding a way to solve my problem (using kafka)

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Guohao,

Have you taken a look at Camus?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/camus_etl