Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2013/09/06 22:25:07 UTC

Remote Debugging for Android via JsHybugger

Just took the instructions from https://github.com/cyberflohr/jsHybugger and
put it in a plugin.xml.

cordova plugin install
https://github.com/agrieve/cordova-plugin-jshybugger.git

Then navigate to chrome:inspect on Chrome Dev and voila! Remote JS
debugging with breakpoints and everything!

Caveats include it runs quite slow, and since it changes your URL, it
causes same-origin policy to kick in.

Re: Remote Debugging for Android via JsHybugger

Posted by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org>.
On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org> wrote:

> why are we just hearing about this?!

This! Definitely mixing :D with D: because this has been around for a while
and we've been struggling along without it.

Braden

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Filip Maj <ma...@gmail.com>.